Visitas

miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

AJA




AMIGOS Y AMIGAS:
Forgive the unforgivable........
Forget the unforgetable............
Can not substitute the important people...
Can not stop loving the one you love...
People you never think.........
will disapoint you...............
I had to smile when crying inside
I  did cry listening to old music ...
that reminds me of YOU!
such us ......Bruno Mars!!!
I did cry watching old photos......
that I do not even have of YOU!
I called just to listen your voice...
for I love your sweet voice............
At one point in my life I thought I die of sadness.....
for..............................................
I was crazy scare of loosing  YOU!
But ..............................................
I survived!!!

I AM STILL ALIVE!

and I learned:

To risk not loosing anythig...
and even if you loose..........
you can always win!!!



Todos hemos sobrevivido en miles de aspectos y situaciones difíciles en esta vida por lo tanto piensa que tu no eres la excepción.

Tu si puedes!
Con Dios todo es posible!

TODO LO PODEMOS EN CRISTO QUE NOS FORTALECE!

ANÍMATE!!!

Bendiciones,

Rita Maria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario